AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Elton John

Last night Pete and I went to see Elton John live in concert. Yes, he came to little ol' Lethbridge and it was brilliant and amazing. Normally Zack comes along to most of the things Pete and I do together and last night I am sure we could have smuggled Zack in and disguised him in the flashing red spectacles and pink boas that they were selling there, pretended he was a teddy bear and waved him from side to side over our the top of our heads with the beat of the music. No one would have known right?
Sorry Zacky but you would have howled when Elton sang "The Circle of Life"!!! LOL

4 comments:

marley said...

Poor Zac. Fink of all da popcorn under the seats. Who gonna clear up now eh?

BordoggyTerrier said...

Is a shame we Borders couldn't have formed a posse, and snooked right in, all of us a wearing those red and white stripey hats and pinnys - carrying our tray of hot dogs (ooh 'hot dogs' just like us ey!) and ice-cream about the arena, I am sure no-one would have spotted the tails a wagging about behind us as we went ey!...I could have 'sung' one of my infamous songs with Elton, his loss!! x

Oskar said...

I bet no one would have batted an eyelash at an Elton John concert!

My name is Oskar & I'd like to invite you to be featured on my blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great way to meet new blogging friends. If you're interested you can drop me a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

BODIE said...

Ow wow, I went to my first EJ concert in 1978 and about my 6th EJ concert two years ago when he came to NZ yet again. Will never forget him playing the keyboards with his tail of a ducksuit. EJ is a living legend.